Submit to TCR
Submissions to The Capilano Review
The Capilano Review‘s open submission period is now closed.
Sign up to our newsletter here to receive information about our next submission window in 2020.
- Each issue of TCR includes art, poetry, fiction, essays and interviews commissioned by the editor, as well as a small selection of unsolicited poetry and prose.
- We accept submissions of poetry (to a maximum of 8 pages) and submissions of prose (to a maximum of 2,000 words).
- We welcome pitches for our review section, see to see, which consists of 500-word reviews of books, art shows, and events. We welcome non-traditional reviews. Pitches can be sent to email@example.com along with a bio and a sample of your recent work.
- It may take four to six months for us to respond to your submission.
- We accept simultaneous submissions but ask that you inform us if your work is placed elsewhere.
- We buy First North American serial rights and limited, non-exclusive digital rights. Copyright reverts to the author upon publication.
- Contributors are paid $50 per published page to a maximum of $200.