Submit to TCR
Submissions to The Capilano Review
The 9th Annual Robin Blaser Poetry Contest welcomes submissions of poetry “that consider and question the idea of a polis and the idea that laughter is a form of truth.”
Deadline: October 1, 2019
The Capilano Review‘s Winter 2020 Open Issue welcomes submissions of poetry and prose.
Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Each issue of TCR includes art, poetry, fiction, essays and interviews commissioned by the editor, as well as a small selection of unsolicited poetry and prose.
- We accept submissions of poetry (to a maximum of 8 pages) and submissions of prose (to a maximum of 2,000 words).
- We welcome pitches for our review section, see-to-see, which consists of 600-word reviews of books, art shows, and events. We welcome non-traditional reviews. Pitches can be sent to email@example.com along with a bio and a sample of your recent work.
- It may take four to six months for us to respond to your submission.
- We accept simultaneous submissions but ask that you inform us if your work is placed elsewhere.
- We buy First North American serial rights and limited, non-exclusive digital rights. Copyright reverts to the author upon publication.
- Contributors are paid $50 per published page to a maximum of $200.